Worried about frogspawn

evantheturtleman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Messages
27
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am worried about my frogspawn. I can’t tell if it is growing a new head or stressed/dying. The left picture is during the day and right is at night. I have had it around a month.
20260730_223252_24580CCF-EEF9-4475-805D-0C39F0CD3C43.png


20260730_223252_5523D67A-6D78-4ACE-8CCC-36F93AF18594.png


20260730_223252_451A43A8-D251-4EA6-93BB-E75CA987DB6D.png


20260730_223252_AB379C58-A743-4AF7-AEF1-EC4DD8115068.png

It is not the green one, it is the pink one to the right.
 
The day picture looks fine to me, you can't judge a coral based on how it looks at night IMO.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new