worried about my ricordea

wkeliipuleole

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My other mushrooms are doing pretty good where this ricordea is. One is splitting ever other month and the other one splitting once a month. However, 3 weeks ago I got this ricordea. It said it wants medium light medium flow but last week I moved it higher and it isn't opening up and looks like that.

Also I know about the vermetid snails. They hitchhiked on my first coral. I thought they were apart of the coral, than thought they were tube worms and that the plague was meaning my tank was doing great and now I am sad and I am at war with them.



 
It's not the vermetid snails. My tank literally has thousands of them in it, and the Ricordeas don't even notice them.

I actually think that, while the mushroom is a little upset, it will be fine. Just ensure that parameters are stable, and you'll have too many of them in no time flat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new