OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All i picture is 10g and the livestock and 1 rock center. I dont know your budget or equipment or husbandry ect. Lol
D
Equipment is basic, hob filter, 10lbs of rock, however I'm good at maintenance, I work at my LFS. I do 20% water changes on the 10 gallon weekly and it's nitrates measure at about 5ppm

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Equipment is basic, hob filter, 10lbs of rock, however I'm good at maintenance, I work at my LFS. I do 20% water changes on the 10 gallon weekly and it's nitrates measure at about 5ppm
I'm no scrub but also no expert. You might remember from my other thread that I wanted to put 8 fish in my 40 breeder haha. I have ocd and I'm impulsive so after thinking it through and posting that thread I decided to reduce it to 6 fish for a more moderate stocking

1guydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a 10g like that in my room one time. Back at moms. I did a par 38 off the shelf above it. Strawberry psuedo was the fishy i had. Mean little guy. I had black sand. Tank was not up very long as i moved out lol.
I did the ehiem liberty hob filter. Kool! Cant wait to see!
D

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did a 10g like that in my room one time. Back at moms. I did a par 38 off the shelf above it. Strawberry psuedo was the fishy i had. Mean little guy. I had black sand. Tank was not up very long as i moved out lol.
I did the ehiem liberty hob filter. Kool! Cant wait to see!
D
I'll post pics later, it's a nice little tank. I was gonna go fowlr but I think I'll just throw some gsp and xenia in there and let it take over

HB AL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, would these 3 fish be fine together in a 10 gallon?

-Firefish
-Green clown goby
-Yasha goby or wheelers goby

If they won't work together I'll re-home the green clown goby, please lmk

It's a 10 gallon with 10 lbs of sand, 10 lbs of rock, a Seachem Tidal 35hob filter, a 528gph power head and weekly 20% water changes, 3 months old.
Ya those will be just fine in a 10G. I wouldnt sweat it.

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll add more sand, I have tons
I'm no scrub but also no expert. You might remember from my other thread that I wanted to put 8 fish in my 40 breeder haha. I have ocd and I'm impulsive so after thinking it through and posting that thread I decided to reduce it to 6 fish for a more moderate stocking
You can totally have 8 fish in a 40 gallon tank I have 5 fish in my 20 gallon

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pics of the 10 gallon! There's a springers damsel somewhere in that photo but don't worry, he's just in there for quarantine before I put him in my 40 gallon tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_202417146.jpg
    IMG_20210211_202417146.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Snapchat-895698631.mp4
    13.3 MB
  • IMG_20210223_192754011.jpg
    IMG_20210223_192754011.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 23

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, would these 3 fish be fine together in a 10 gallon?

-Firefish
-Green clown goby
-Yasha goby or wheelers goby

If they won't work together I'll re-home the green clown goby, please lmk

It's a 10 gallon with 10 lbs of sand, 10 lbs of rock, a Seachem Tidal 35hob filter, a 528gph power head and weekly 20% water changes, 3 months old.
Yes as long as you have a lid.

Great list btw!

hikermike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had more in a 6 gal and they did fine. My yellow clown goby swims all over the place after about 2 months in seclusion. The fire fish will jump...need a FULL top, will find the smallest slit. Need more sand for digging and not too coarse as it might "choke on it" if he sifts it although my convict gobies mouths rocks out of the way. The trick is to add slowly so the tank can adjust and maybe add on a small hob refugium such as the small finix with light or repurpose a "AllClear 35 or 50" fllter. (I think that is the brand, there are plenty of videos...just type in DYI NANO refugiums into youtube) You'll want some inverts to clean up..hermits and snails..pick some that will stir the sand maybe aq peppermint shrimp. A bubbler for O2

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had more in a 6 gal and they did fine. My yellow clown goby swims all over the place after about 2 months in seclusion. The fire fish will jump...need a FULL top, will find the smallest slit. Need more sand for digging and not too coarse as it might "choke on it" if he sifts it although my convict gobies mouths rocks out of the way. The trick is to add slowly so the tank can adjust and maybe add on a small hob refugium such as the small finix with light or repurpose a "AllClear 35 or 50" fllter. (I think that is the brand, there are plenty of videos...just type in DYI NANO refugiums into youtube) You'll want some inverts to clean up..hermits and snails..pick some that will stir the sand maybe aq peppermint shrimp. A bubbler for O2
my cleanup crew is 3 bumble bee snail and 3 cerith snails, but imma add onto that

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back