Would These Animals Coexist?

FishAreCool

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
80
Reaction score
19
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some stocking plans for my 16 gallon biocube. Would these animals coexist and could they all fit?

1x Citrinis clown goby
1x Firefish
2x Ocellaris Clownfish
1x Blood red fire shrimp
1x Coco worm
1x Tuxedo Urchin
Candy cane coral
Cyphastrea coral
Duncan coral
Ricordea Coral
Sun coral
Zoanthid colony
 
I would leave the clowns out. They will get to big (if they aren't already) for that tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new