Would You Buy From Them?

DocRose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ready to pull the trigger on purchasing a Red Sea Reefer 300 XL. I wanted to buy it from Bulk Reef Supply but their website has it marked as out of stock (despite the fact that the systems ship directly from Red Sea). A few other vendors are still taking orders, but I have no experience with them. The ones that have it are…

Saltwater Aquarium
Aqua Cave
Aqua Lab Aquaria
Fish Tanks Direct

These are just the ones that I could find that have it in stock and offer shipping. I’m open to others and looking for feedback/experience on/with these distributors. Don’t want to give them ~$2k if they’ve got a bad rep.

atomos

52 32 52 20 52 6f 63 6b 73
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've purchased from Saltwater Aquarium, AquaCave and Fish Tanks Direct...but for other items and not tanks though. Overall, good service and packing. Does Premium Aquatics sell Red Sea Reefer tanks too? they are great too.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter who you order from they just place the order with Red Sea in Texas and then Red Sea just drop ships it out to you. Those vendors are just the 3rd party taking the money and telling RS where to ship the tank. No worries they are all the same pretty much

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back