Would you consider his a master Scoly?

Jack’s Reef 2024

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260209_101447_9D6CB4F1-4EA7-4554-8314-2E4175C068E3.png
 
Yes. Definitely a UFO but not master. Beautiful Scoly though. I also may be wrong, it could be a master, but I believe that the qualifications for a master Scoly are at least 3-4 different colors
 
Yes. Definitely a UFO but not master. Beautiful Scoly though. I also may be wrong, it could be a master, but I believe that the qualifications for a master Scoly are at least 3-4 different colors
Thank you ya it’s hard I read it has the have the ufo ring. Some say it’s just 4 colors so I’ve been trying to get people Opinions because I was thinking about buying this one but some are saying it’s not a master my brother has a master he was sold without the dark ring so just trying to see what the say thank you for the input.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new