Wounded Hammer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CroMag676
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CroMag676

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
45
Reaction score
17
Location
Navarre
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there anything I can do for this guy or is he done? I don't know what happened and it's been like this for a couple of weeks at least. I couldn't tell that the flesh was pulled back until I took the attached photo.

I have a bottle of Professor Polyp's Bubble Bath if that will help it.

Parameters:

Temp: 78.0 – 78.5 degrees

PH: 7.89 – 7.79 daily (I can’t get it better than that)

Salt: 1.025 sg

ORP: 466 – 474 daily (If the probe is worth anything)

Alkalinity – 7.6 dKH (8.5 is the goal)

Calcium – 500 ppm (440 is the goal)

Magnesium – 1377 ppm

PO4 – 0.05 ppm (Hanna ULR)

NO3 – 16.3 (Hanna HR) (5.0 is the goal)
20240318_072741.jpg

 
Get stable slowly raise alk ,let cal fall, hope for best,doesn't look not saveable ,but close to polyp bailout
from high cal for low alk, JMO... :)
 
I have a branching frogspawn where one of its heads on the backside were pushing into a kenya tree, only noticed when the head was bailing to the point that it was drooping and swinging in the current. I scooted the rock it was on away a little, fully expecting that head to be dead anyway and it recovered.

Just keep it safe and stable and you might have a chance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new