wow aqueon customer service is bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer505

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
97
Reaction score
52
Location
Rio Rancho New Mexico
So I have a 220 gallon tank I got as a gift a few years ago, the tank started leaking. I broke it down called marineland (that's the brand I prefer) they were super helpful were going to replace the tank, just needed makers mark. Makers mark showed it was an aqueon tank. Called aqueon the said they have a lifetime warranty as well. Makers mark checked out it was verified their tank verified leak was manufactur defect, won't cover tank because I dont have a receipt. How shady. Worst customer service. They did see manfactur defect but still won't honor their "magnificent" lifetime warranty. So make sure you guys are buying marineland where they stand by their products.
 
Thanks!! I'm trying to decide on an Aqueon 90 or a Marineland 110 or a Marineland 120xh. I think you, along with other similar customer service reviews I've read is gonna steer me towards Marineland. Maybe Aqueon should read their negative customer service reviews and learn something from it!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new