Wow! Chaetodon daedalma

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't know how anybody ever would want to spend that much on a fish, coral or anything.

God dang
I don't know, but I see people upgrading their perfectly good cars every year or two, and that's several thousand dollars out of pocket. Might as well have a sparkly fish instead :)
 
I don't know, but I see people upgrading their perfectly good cars every year or two, and that's several thousand dollars out of pocket. Might as well have a sparkly fish instead :)
Yea lol.
I stick to old stuff. I drive a classic
Or will once it's done. Bought it for the same price but I really can't understand a fosh tho. At least with a car it won't die on you and you can never use it again. Fish it dies and ope. There goes 4k bucks.

Gotta be insanely rich for that.
My whole tank setup.including absolutely everything is only 5k
Whole dang fish is worth my setup
 
I don't know, but I see people upgrading their perfectly good cars every year or two, and that's several thousand dollars out of pocket. Might as well have a sparkly fish instead :)
The difference is the fish can die overnight lol.
 
Nice looking fish but definitely out of my price range.
 
Had one years ago but for less than half that cost. Amazing fish especially in person.
 
The wrought iron butterfly is a common fish and shoals upon shoals of them in the wild but they’re native to Japan Japanese fish collectors don’t work for cheap or anywhere near cheap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new