Wow I need help with this Apex (classic)

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I am mounting the apex and all the other goodies for my Reefer 450. I have a battery back up (Cyber Power 1500VA)that I want to hook up the essentials and have it all tied into the apex. How on earth do I go about doing this? I figured the WAV and/or Return pump (M1 vortech) and the skimmer? No idea even how to use my apex yet really.
Tough stuff!
Thank you in advance for any help or advice

Bob Escher

Welcome to Saltwater
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is your battery backup for your vortechs? If it's for the whole system ( and for Vortech's place it separately and plug your EB8 into it. Then plug your equipment into the eB8's your battery backup if it's for the whole system should be separate from the Apex. There is also a way to program the Apex to turn off nonessential items during a outage ( which I haven't done myself yet) if you have a power supply for the Vortech's ( many of us don't) then plug that into the backup
You backup power supply should always be separate ( or first from the power outlet) in front of or next to anything.
Power goes out the backup kicks on in battery mode and supplies power to everything else
I hope I said this right

OP
OP
MCooper

MCooper

MCooper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys!
I basically wanna power whatever is needed so I was thinking the 1 vortech return pump, 2 WAV pumps and the skimmer

Back