WOW is all i can say !!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter budsbunny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Crazy... I live in Monterey which has one of the most deepest bays in the entire world… There is all kinds of crazy stuff out here like this..... Are Monterey Bay aquarium is really cool place to check out
 
it looks so gracefully designed.....but if you look at the details it's an evil sponge !!!
 
I was reading a link Ecoxotic posted yesterday and these things look like something I might find in an ocean in Avatar ;) The Ocean is such an amazing place.....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new