• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wp10 Wavemakers

Bulletsponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao Wp10 wave makers that connect to a single controller and power supply. These worked great for me and have multiple wave modes and power levels to choose from. They also have a light sensor to use a night mode that lowers the pump speed but i never used that feature. This also comes with a dead pump head for spare parts. $85 Shipped

IMG_3664.jpg
IMG_3665.jpg
IMG_3666.jpg

OP
OP
B

Bulletsponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought so, i kept them turned down to the 3rd power setting on the anti sync pulse mode in my 25 lagoon. never had a reason to go any higher because i didn't want it to be a blender

OP
OP
B

Bulletsponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure. The website fish street has them rated at 4000lph or around 1000gph. Guess it just depends on what your looking for

prfishgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I’m worried that’s not enough I’m running sps Dominate tank and I’m moving my mp40s to a bigger build and wanted to replace them with something that has strong flow this might not cut it.. but thanks anyway

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back