Wrasse ID help

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefndude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm struggling to figure out this wrasse. Wa stold it's from the Solomon Islands. I asked about this earlier. Took a better pic. The sand got stirred up so there are a bunch of particles in the water.

DSC_1848.jpg DSC_1832.jpg
Cirrhilabrus beauperryi!! These guys have been surfacing a ton recently. They are also highly variable in colour variants, some are more blue, others more purple and I’ve even seen a few green variants!
 
I hope they get along. Unless you're putting them in different tanks
They are in sepe
Cirrhilabrus beauperryi!! These guys have been surfacing a ton recently. They are also highly variable in colour variants, some are more blue, others more purple and I’ve even seen a few green variants!
Thank you for the clarification
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new