Wrasse injured or sick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ha!
Rules them out.
I didn’t see any serious aggression between any of the fish. The Labout was added on 12/20 with the carpenter, blue throat, and yellow flanked.

The pintail and exquisite would flare their fins once in a while but that’s it from previous tank mates.

The exquisite and yellow flanked would chase the Labout around but wouldn’t pursue it after 2-3 seconds and wouldn’t do it all the time.

I feed pretty heavily since my nutrients are low and make sure everyone’s stuffed with selcon/garlic soaked mysis/brine, fresh hatched baby brine, reef nutrition tdo pellets and artic pods.
 
Could the markings on the Labout be Urenoma? Should I dose Rally pro instead?
To my knowledge, only Formalin can treat that.

But follow the advice of the medics.

Rally Pro.
No, sorry, I’m not sold it does much at all about anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new