Wrasse is harmful!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saieditc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know this is an old thread. But does anyone have tips on trapping these guys??
Honestly, put it’s favourite piece of coral into a trap and get it with that.
 
Honestly, put it’s favourite piece of coral into a trap and get it with that.
Yeah, that's probably the best way to do it. Thanks :)
I help service reef tanks and the client got sold that fish and it has been munching the Digis. So we might have to throw that into the fish trap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new