Wrasse Lifespan

  • Thread starter Thread starter PghReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Always makes me sad to lose a fish. Not in the same way as a dog or cat but still sad. My Melvin the melanarus wrasse lived a normal lifespan and I was sad to see him go but happy to know it wasnt because of something I did or didnt do. My oldest fish at the moment is Nemo, had him about seven years now. Lost his mate, was a jumper, and is now a female nemo with a new partner the past couple years lol.
 
I hate when I lose a fish. It sucks even more when you’ve had it for a long time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new