Wrasse Resort

Whatcha think about the grass skirt the mangrove is wearing?

I think it'll look awesome once filled in.
I had to go back and look I missed that the GSP was on a mangrove!

GIF by Saturday Night Live
 
Really my two were huge jerks. They beat up all my wrasse.
I've heard that whiskey and heavy metal will do that to a wrasse lol
 
IT'S Wednesday... ;) :)
IMG_20230118_175245_607.jpg

almost...:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:
IMG_20230118_175327_829.jpg

lil better... :rolleyes: :)
 
Blurry-shot Wednesday? I have plenty that will qualify.
Here's my entry. This fish refuses to be in focus! :face-with-tears-of-joy: IMG_2643.jpeg
And I thought I heard someone likes sparkles??
 
As you can see my surprised face because I finally get to meet you. Do they call you salty because your grumpy all the time or because your the wrasse goddess
2A9F4EAA-0DF6-46E2-9786-86953E750CCA.jpeg
My screen name wasn't clever when I created it on Reef Central it was the 1st name I tried and it got accepted so I just carried it over to R2R lol But yes, I am grumpy most of the time :grinning-squinting-face:
 
Wednesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF
Animated GIF
Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
;) :)
IMG_20230124_173141_820.jpg
 
Who do we have here? a puddingwife?
You're asking me ,lol... :D
believe lunar, but has a goldish tint at 3", good eater , shy is to say the least , pic taken ^^
with me hiding ,6' away ...;):)
 
You're asking me ,lol... :D
believe lunar, but has a goldish tint at 3", good eater , shy is to say the least , pic taken ^^
with me hiding ,6' away ...;):)
:face-with-tears-of-joy: as hard as I try I can't always decipher Frank pics. Now that you said lunar I see it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new