Wrasse Resort

He's incredible! The best looking example of the species I've seen.
Thank you! That means a lot. I do what I can with my corals but my fish are my pride and joy
 
It’s the sweet love only a mother can give.
Here's my little minnow. Silly just like her Mom!

051120223.jpg
 
A tv on the background and not a tank lol. Will she be a wrasse Addict too. I can see all your food go to fish and not kids lol
Chunky fish not chunky kids :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

My FW tank is in that room just not in the pic. She's not a wrasse addict... yet
 
Chunky fish not chunky kids :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

My FW tank is in that room just not in the pic. She's not a wrasse addict... yet
I don't need mine to be wrasse addicts but they know if they are wrasseholes, we have a problem.
 
Salty you have an amazing collection you need to share more. Not sure if I like the Diamondtail or Johnson I more. I am a sucker for a diamond shaped tail on wrasse. I can’t stop looking at your pictures
 
Salty you have an amazing collection you need to share more. Not sure if I like the Diamondtail or Johnson I more. I am a sucker for a diamond shaped tail on wrasse. I can’t stop looking at your pictures
Thank you! Luckily my fish aren't camera shy so I can keep the pics coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new