Wrasse stocking suggestions please! 250g

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pankney72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I can’t tell you what a whomp is. I was trying to say wimp.
But seriously, I would love to get your and everyone else’s thoughts on my system when I set it up and do my build thread! I’m starting the real work on the 21st or 22nd if wouldn’t mind checking it out on here?

I’m especially excited about the closed loop circulation I’ve got designed.
 
But seriously, I would love to get your and everyone else’s thoughts on my system when I set it up and do my build thread! I’m starting the real work on the 21st or 22nd if wouldn’t mind checking it out on here?

I’m especially excited about the closed loop circulation I’ve got designed.
No problem. Sometimes I fall behind but just tag me and I should get notifications

Exciting. Builds are my favorite part when not rushed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new