Wrasse with huge belly

Your wrasse looks like my Puffer after it eats. That sucker sucks down more food than I thought possible. Yesterday it devoured 20 krill 1 mussel 2 shrimp and 1 scallop that was part of a Rod's Food Predator blend feeding. Even my wife calls it a fat pig of a puffer.
 
Update on this.... I normally feed a decent amount twice a day. I decided to skip feeding and see what happened. I didn't feed for 2 days and his stomach slowly shrunk to normal appearance. Yesterday I fed twice and he looks like he could pop now. lol either my food is causing some bloating or he's just a fat pig. Either way I'm much less worried now. I think he just eats too much

I love a simple, noninvasive solution to a problem. :)
 
I didn't feed for 2 days and his stomach slowly shrunk to normal appearance. Yesterday I fed twice and he looks like he could pop now.

Erp ...... same thing happens to me.
 
after feeding mine mysis shrimp hes belly got huge, weird!!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new