Wrassemania

gorgeous tank man!! do you dose anything? those corals look stunning!

Thank you. Apart from my main elements (Alk, Ca, Mg) which are DIY, I dose Aquaforest Components (A, B, C & D), AF Aminos, Vitality, Build & Energy and Reef Roids. I also feed heavy, including small particle foods like frozen cyclops and live baby brine shrimp.
 
Thank you. Apart from my main elements (Alk, Ca, Mg) which are DIY, I dose Aquaforest Components (A, B, C & D), AF Aminos, Vitality, Build & Energy and Reef Roids. I also feed heavy, including small particle foods like frozen cyclops and live baby brine shrimp.
thank you!
 
IMG_1126-1.jpg
IMG_1169-1.jpg
IMG_1281-1.jpg
IMG_1333-1.jpg
IMG_1417-1.jpg
IMG_1444-1.jpg
Photos are outstanding. Do you mind sharing what you are using to photograph?
 
Photos are outstanding. Do you mind sharing what you are using to photograph?

Thank you, I appreciate the comment as I consider myself a photo noob. Photos, since this past December, were taken with a Canon 200D and a Sigma 105mm Macro Lens. I take in RAW, so the photos are post-processed in Lightroom for cropping, white balance, contrast, noise reduction and sharpening.
 
Thank you, I appreciate the comment as I consider myself a photo noob. Photos, since this past December, were taken with a Canon 200D and a Sigma 105mm Macro Lens. I take in RAW, so the photos are post-processed in Lightroom for cropping, white balance, contrast, noise reduction and sharpening.
It’s obviously working! I’m not sure you’re a noob anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new