Ws1 aquamaxx protein skimmer overflow

  • Thread starter Thread starter swoons
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

swoons

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2018
Messages
216
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this thing and every time I plug it in it goes haywire and bubbles like crazy to the point of lifting the collection cup lid off and creating micro bubbles all in my tank.

I’m wondering what the solution is so that I can leave it running and break it in but not have it disrupt my tank.
 
I would just get a bucket or something like that and run the skimmer in there for a. week or so until it calms down, or you can simply remove the skimmer cup.
 
I would just get a bucket or something like that and run the skimmer in there for a. week or so until it calms down, or you can simply remove the skimmer cup.
Yeah I’m think I might have to do that. The micro bubbles that are in the tank are insane when it’s running currently
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new