Wtb: 48" 2x54w t5 fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I'm looking for a 48" 2x54w t5 fixture. The key word for what I'm looking for is "inexpensive". This is for my chameleon cage so I don't need anything high end or with the best reflectors or anything like that, I just need it to work and hopefully not cost too much. Please let me know what you might have, thanks.
 
Lol, isn't that the way it always works, the guy that needs what you're selling is on the other side of the country. I ended up ordering a fixture, I didn't want these guys to go without their ubv for too long. Thanks everyone.
 
ive got a 48in compact lighting im looking to get rid of so I can get some leds.. looking for 100obo
 
Thanks but it has to be T5, I already have new uvb bulbs and they on the pricey side so I mean to use them.
 
Still looking. I tried to order a fixture from aqua traders and that ended in disaster, big surprise right. The fixture has to be a dual t5 since I already have the uvb bulbs which are on the pricey side so I mean to use them. Please let me know if you have something or can point me towards a fixture that won't break the bank, thanks.
 
Was my eBay post deleted? Is that not allowed? Just want to make sure so I don't break any rules or anything
 
Didn't post a link but said I bought an item there and the price. I assume that's why it got deleted. Are we allowed to message someone that info?
 
I have a 36" Aquatic Life T5-HO 2X 39W. I have been trying to get rid of this for a while. Let me know if the smaller size will work for you.
I'm thinking $65. I have the hanging kit as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new