Wtb 75 gallon or 100 gallon tank

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 75 or 100 gallon reef ready tank with stand
In Good condition

I have cash or
if your looking to down size I have a lightly used 2 month old biocube 29 gallon with rapid led kit with storm controller aquaticlife skimmer and hydor wave maker all less then 2 months of use
Willing to trade
Call or text with offers 203 535 5439
 
Why not go big got 150 rr here with stand I'll trade you :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new