• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

bambootikigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking for a few different fish to add to my collection. I'm rather particular about patterns with clownfish so if you have any WYSIWYG that would be awesome to see photos.

I'm hoping to find a bonded pair of MochaVinci Clownfish Grade B x Davinci Clownfish Grade B. If someone doesn't have a bonded pair then I would be interested in buying one of each to create my own bonded pair.

s&r_mochavinci_clownfish_grade_b.jpg

S-R-DaVinchi-Ocellaris-grade-B1.jpg

Another fish that I am looking for is a Palauan Biota Captive-Bred Coral Beauty Angelfish (Centropyge bispinosa). I'm trying to find one as close to possible the colors of the one that got sold on Live Aquaria Diver's Den a few weeks ago. The blend of gold to mulberry to hint of magenta and purple just made my jaw drop.

lg-0219191-184.jpg

As for inverts, I am looking for a medium to large sized Tiger Pistol shrimp (Alpheus bellulus). I have a goby pair that came with a candycane pistol shrimp but I haven't seen it in months. I believe my damsels found it and had a nice snack.

lg-39413-shrimp.jpg

Another invert I am looking to buy would be a Turban Snail (Tectus fenestratus). The only place I have seen them for sale has been on LA. I'm looking to buy about 5-8 of these guys for my CUC since I'm having a bit of algae problems.

lg-89375-snail.jpg

Please let me know what you have, photos of said fish or inverts, and price you're looking for. Please let me know about your DOA guarantees and shipping charges also. If multiple people get back to me on these, please be patient with me as I get through the offers. I will keep the thread up to date as I find what I am looking for and end up buying. Thanks so much!

OP
OP
B

bambootikigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently, the images didn't save and I need to fix them. So here is the images that were broken in the original post.

Another fish that I am looking for is a Palauan Biota Captive-Bred Coral Beauty Angelfish (Centropyge bispinosa). I'm trying to find one as close to possible the colors of the one that got sold on Live Aquaria Diver's Den a few weeks ago. The blend of gold to mulberry to hint of magenta and purple just made my jaw drop.

lg-0219191-184.jpg

As for inverts, I am looking for a medium to large sized Tiger Pistol shrimp (Alpheus bellulus). I have a goby pair that came with a candycane pistol shrimp but I haven't seen it in months. I believe my damsels found it and had a nice snack.

lg-39413-shrimp.jpg

Another invert I am looking to buy would be a Turban Snail (Tectus fenestratus). The only place I have seen them for sale has been on LA. I'm looking to buy about 5-8 of these guys for my CUC since I'm having a bit of algae problems.

lg-89375-snail.jpg

Please let me know what you have, photos of said fish or inverts, and price you're looking for. Please let me know about your DOA guarantees and shipping charges also. If multiple people get back to me on these, please be patient with me as I get through the offers. I will keep the thread up to date as I find what I am looking for and end up buying. Thanks so much!

OP
OP
B

bambootikigirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I found a place that will be shipping me the clownfish. I'm still in search of the other things on my list. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back