• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB a Montipora aequituberculata frag!

Scrappy RN

I'm your Huckleberry!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
327
Reaction score
358
Location
Louisville, KY, USA
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1200px-Montipora_aequituberculata.jpg
I came across a beautiful picture of a huge colony group of midnight blue Montipora with green fringes on a reef and decided that I definitely need this for my tank. It's labeled as Montipora aequituberculata but everything I've seen labeled for sale with that name is totally neon green. Unfortunately, I can't find any for sale that look like this. Anyone know what this is and have one they are willing to sell me a small frag of?
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new