[WTB] A Small Aquarium Setup

slayer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a smaller aquarium setup (30 gal or less preferably) if someone is looking to get rid of one. Just moved to the area and need to get back into the game.
 
Sorry friends I am new here. I got a bunch of brand new aquarium equipments for sale. How can I post it in here without been a club member. All items belonged to my husband but he moved to Europe and left extra things.
Like ReefMat 500, Neptune GRO Macroalgaie light etc

Thanks for any help I am just clueless.
 
Sorry friends I am new here. I got a bunch of brand new aquarium equipments for sale. How can I post it in here without been a club member. All items belonged to my husband but he moved to Europe and left extra things.
Like ReefMat 500, Neptune GRO Macroalgaie light etc

Thanks for any help I am just clueless.
you can try facebook group "bay area coral lovers" "bay area ***** salty reefers" sell your stuff there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new