• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB - AI Hydra HD LEDs

pdt7361

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
708
Reaction score
408
Location
St Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a couple of used Hydra HDs...26 or 52. Let me know what you got and price including shipping to 63011.
I might even consider 2 Prime HDs.
 
Interested in 2 ai Vegas
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new