• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB AI NERO 3, MAXSPECT GYRE XF330+ Controller

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
11,550
Reaction score
42,280
Location
Eastern PA
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
looking to buy an ai nero 3 wave pump and maxspect xf330 gyre with controller.
 
I've got a Nero 3 and a Maxspect Gyre 2k with controller for sale. Both still in original box and only used since beginning of April 2022. Only reason I'm selling is due to my newborn baby. Would you be interested?
 
I've got a Nero 3 and a Maxspect Gyre 2k with controller for sale. Both still in original box and only used since beginning of April 2022. Only reason I'm selling is due to my newborn baby. Would you be interested?
DM me
 
I've got a Nero 3 and a Maxspect Gyre 2k with controller for sale. Both still in original box and only used since beginning of April 2022. Only reason I'm selling is due to my newborn baby. Would you be interested?
Pm me if you still have the nero 3 I’m Intersted thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new