WTB: All in one tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red88rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
232
Reaction score
16
Location
plainville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a biocube or similar all in one tank preferably 14 gallon to start another freshwater planted shrimp tank let me know what you guys have out there. Thanks.
 
They have some very nice stuff. But I was hoping for a local pickup and cheaper ha. Thank you for the info.
 
I saw that it is a very nice tank but still just looking for something more complete. With the light inside the hood and all but I'll have to look into it. Thank you
I believe MBC2012 is selling a IM 20 on Reef central Greater ct forum
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new