WTB - Aqua Illumination Prime Rigid Tank Mount

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
2,410
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just won a light from Aqua Illumination, and now I need a mount for it. Does anyone have the rigid tank mount they're looking to get rid of? If the price is right i'd be interested in the flex mount too.

primebracketblk.jpg


Thanks!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new