WTB aquaclear 70 or 110 HOB Filter

  • Thread starter Thread starter ash9965
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ash9965

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
779
Reaction score
222
Location
Nesbit Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 70 or 110 Aquaclear HOB Filter . Thanks in advance
 
if they are in good working condition I am interested . Do you ever get down to the hoover or alabaster area?
 
since they are all over 7 years old if they are all working would you consider 20 each on the 70's and 25 on the 110 . Shipped to 35114
 
Ya $20 and $25!works for me.
You ever get over by Leeds? It would be fairly easy for me to get there. Not as easy to get to Hoover/Alabaster. I could ship at your expense. LMK
 
ok thanks depending on shipping costs may have to go with just the 110 or 1 of each.
 
I need 2 Power Filters minimum so if you have 2, 110's I can do that or 1, 110 and 1 70 .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new