• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB ATI Straton

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Seeing if anyone has one out there for sale.
Im building a 30x30x16 tank and an ATI Straton is the perfect light for what im looking for.

Thanks,
Have a look through the "Market"-section here :)

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank You,

Do you see one on sale there or am I Missing something?
I did not check- it was just a suggestion from my side to check the relevant part of the forum as to whether someone has advertised the light you need :)

Best of luck!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha!!

Thank You im new on the site still trying to figure stuff out.

Thanks,
No bother! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Welcome to R2R - hopefully someone has just the right bit for you!

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the new Straton Pro, its the latest version, I think it is becoming available in the US now, comes in a few different sizes. more powerful, still silent, etc. I am trying to get my hands on some to test. Good luck in your hunt.

OP
OP
HandsyLobster

HandsyLobster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the new Straton Pro, its the latest version, I think it is becoming available in the US now, comes in a few different sizes. more powerful, still silent, etc. I am trying to get my hands on some to test. Good luck in your hunt.
Thank You!

Only thing is it has a price tag of $2000 my pockets Arnt that deep.... One day tho!

Reef-Engineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good call looking used then, I am sure some must come up. You could try to find a philips coralcare too if you cant find an ATI. I dont think quite as good but similar in that it is passively cooled.

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The original Stratons aren’t being produced anymore so it may be tough to find one. I run three over my six foot system and I can’t imagine ever wanting to sell them.

You might consider a Neptune Sky. In terms of look and spread, while not as good as the Straton (in my opinion) it’s not half bad…and significantly less expensive

OP
OP
HandsyLobster

HandsyLobster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah seems like no-one wants to sell one. Glad to hear you are liking them, how's the growth on them? Let me look at Neptune Sky but I'm most likely either going to stick it out for someone to sell one or just swallow my pride and buy the new Straton.

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah seems like no-one wants to sell one. Glad to hear you are liking them, how's the growth on them? Let me look at Neptune Sky but I'm most likely either going to stick it out for someone to sell one or just swallow my pride and buy the new Straton.
Corals seem very happy under the Stratons and growing well

If I had started this tank a year later I would have gone with the Straton Pros for sure. The original Stratons are great. I imagine the Pros are exceptional

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 stratons(white) I'm selling. They were used for 6 months and are in excellent condition. Lmk if you're still looking as I haven't posted them yet.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back