• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Berghia Nudibranch

MaraRavenous

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
58
Location
Anaheim
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I've got a little aiptasia issue in my nano tank. I'm looking to purchase Berghia nudibranch, especially in the Southern California area. If you're local to my area or willing to ship affordably, hit me up! :)
 
Hey guys! I've got a little aiptasia issue in my nano tank. I'm looking to purchase Berghia nudibranch, especially in the Southern California area. If you're local to my area or willing to ship affordably, hit me up! :)
Ever have any luck?
 
If no luck , try Reef Town. Ive used them twice and the nudis healthy and active. They were a great success. I don’t know what your definition of affordable is for shipping but I thought it was reasonable. Good luck.
 

Attachments

  • F318BD09-3A1A-4A92-9257-890290ADE2FE.jpeg
    F318BD09-3A1A-4A92-9257-890290ADE2FE.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 64

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new