WTB Big cube

  • Thread starter Thread starter PL-Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PL-Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
50
Reaction score
12
Location
Chaplin Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to possibly upgrade if I can find a good deal. Looking for a 150 cube or maybe a 200g Deep Dimension. I'd prefer to stick with a cube but I'm just looking around at this point.
 
Marineland 150dd. He bought it new and didn't use it. He posted it for sale last year then decided to keep it. Now he's all into the clowns though.Zack just sold one like 2-3 months ago. I keep track of large cubes lol. Right now I'm eyeing that large cube sump but I'll probably just use my 75 sump again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new