• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Dry Rock

eddiebear42

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
72
Location
08060
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to set up my first tank soon and I'm looking to buy some dry rock. I'd like to see if anyone had some left over before going to the LFS or ordering online. I'm in South Jersey and Philadelphia area.
 
I have some dry and wet, I'm in the York Pennsylvania area, lmk if interested.
 
When you get a chance, can you send me a picture?
What size tank are you setting up? I know a guy in Lancaster pa with hundreds of lbs of wet rock. I have about 40 lbs dry and probably 60 lbs wet rock.
 
What size tank are you setting up? I know a guy in Lancaster pa with hundreds of lbs of wet rock. I have about 40 lbs dry and probably 60 lbs wet rock
I'm still trying to decide but it will more than likely be for a Waterbox 65.4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new