WTB: frags

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I am new to the site. I have been doing saltwater since 2007 -- mostly FOWLR -- few soft corals here and there but ive recently moved and am starting my reef. Currently i have frog spawn, 4 head green trumpet , Xenia , plating galaxea, birdsnest frag, hairy mushroom. anyone have frags up for sale?

Also its a 75 gallon long and i have two Taotronic LED dimmable lights. i run them at 50%. I use a 406 fluval canister filter with a eshopps HOD skimmer. I am working on my sump but tank isnt drilled so its taking me a bit to get all my pieces together.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R volunteer Reef Junkies forum.

You listed some corals that you have. From which corals do you want frags. Many of our members have corals that they often frag, especially for other club members.

Which is the next question - Have you joined VRJ Reef Club? :wink:

EddieN

OP
OP
cale0721

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Eddie
Thanks for the welcome.

I looked at the website last night and do plan to join. Look forward to meeting y'all. Just have to go back and pay the membership fee.
I'm looking for some Zoas , ricordea, maybe a hammer. I'm open to suggestions too.

-Caleb

dustinw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple frags of pink and gold palys. They are fast growers and look really neat. The plugs i have probably have 10 or so heads each. Let me know if your interested.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back