Wtb hammers or frogspawn for a reasonable price in socal

flyingtouchdown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
5
Location
N/A
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t find where to post in the store section sorry abt that. I’m looking for a head of frogspawn or hammers that I could pick up in SoCal. Please pm me if interested. Pretty much interested in everything so shoot somthin my way.
 
One of my best resources for affordable corals is Facebook groups. Search for regional reefing groups on FB. Best of luck!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new