• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtb jf bloodshots

Item Price
12.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rustoreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
11
Location
missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please Help!!! Im just back into saltwater and looking for one of my old favorite zoas JF BLOODSHOTS Pic for atn

41182.jpg
 
I have them but no frags atm, you can check out my high end zoa thread on here for all your high end Zoa needs. I sell and supply a ton of people.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new