WTB Mag 5 or Mag 3 pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anthony35
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony35

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
37
Location
Nashville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I a looking to purchase a mag 5 or Mag 3 pump is someone has one for sale.

Thanks
 
Need it to be external drive need It for close loop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
 
Pretty sure I have a Mag 5 in the garage. I'll try and look in the next day or so. Are you in a hurry for it?
 
It's a Mag 5 (also have a Mag 7) with a slip fit intake and a threaded out. Dropped it in a bucket of water and seems to work well, no more noise than normal for that pump. Pump is clean. $30 if that sounds fair. I have never used out of water but O ring looks good.

thanks, Chris
 
It's a Mag 5 (also have a Mag 7) with a slip fit intake and a threaded out. Dropped it in a bucket of water and seems to work well, no more noise than normal for that pump. Pump is clean. $30 if that sounds fair. I have never used out of water but O ring looks good.

thanks, Chris

Great I can pick it up tomorrow if that's ok with you. Please email me your address Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
 
Chris! Nice to see you... virtually, anyway. :)

Brandon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new