• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Mini Brittle Stars

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
New and looking for some mini brittles as part of my cleanup crew and cannot find them anywhere for sale except for 1 website and it seems a bit extreme if I don't order over 100 dollars of other CUC, which would die in my small tank.

I live in Houston, and would be willing to drive to pickup or pay for shipping and the stars!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Jason

Reefer5640

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch that would be more than happy to sell to you. I live in Utah though and I bet you could find someone closer to you so you don’t have to pay that crazy shipping Price though. Let me know if you can’t find someone closer and I’ll work out the details with you

devin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of people just get them on frags as hitch hikers. After a few orders I didn’t have any luck. So I just went to the LFS and they where able to shake off a few rocks and get me several.

chris85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you drive down you can have about ten...if not we can work something out for shipping. Just give me a week or so. I am pulling a bunch now and if I have some left over I will let you know. Other wise I will just start pulling them and let you know when I have enough for you.

Reefer5640

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay I had some family stuff come up. The shipping came out to be like $140. Doesn’t that sound higher than usual? It’s been about 8-9 years since the last time I shipped anything live. I don’t recall it being so much. I’m sure you’ll be able to get them from someone else for way less. I’m still happy to figure something out if all else fails...

OP
OP
J

Jason boles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw them on that site, but was seeing if their was an alternative to lying 70+ bucks for six. @chris85 is a 40 min drive away, so I will be visiting him when he is ready and I’m back :)

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back