• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB monster glass tank

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,662
Location
Salem
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking into buying a tank in the 750-1000 gallon range. I don't have the money to shell out 15k for just the glass, so I'll have to buy used. I don't want a tank with deep scratches or one that needs to be resealed. If you're in Oregon or Washington, I'm happy to rent a truck and make the drive. PM me if you're looking to sell.
 
Have you tried reaching out to
@Joe Glass Cages . They make the nicest tanks I have ever seen with the consumer in mind.
Thanks so much for the mention @Deep dive coral. We do build some huge tanks at a great value. Not to mention, we love building and supporting!

about a 1,200 Gallon below. Radical!

IMG_1975.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new