• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Neptune Sky Hanging Kits

EOD1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a Neptune sky light hanging kit by itself. None of the online retailers that I trust have them available. PM me a price shipped as I’m in need of one ASAP. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a Neptune sky light hanging kit by itself. None of the online retailers that I trust have them available. PM me a price shipped as I’m in need of one ASAP. Thanks in advance!
Did you find? Seems sold out still. My LFS advised the Radion hanging kit works too so I'm going that route. Not black but not many other choices. I could paint it black.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new