WTB: ORA Rose Milli

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
66
Location
TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey MTRC do any of you have a ORA Rose Milli the one with the blue tips. I would like to get a frag.

ORA+Rose+Millepora+$49.99.jpg


If you do have one let me know and we can meet at tomorrows meeting.
 
I got a piece of it, but its not big enough to frag yet (it is, but don't want to cut it right now as its sprouting out nicely)
 
Tease. :(


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
I can get you one. From my neighbor. If he is will sale a frag from my old colony.
 
Let me know. Price and size.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
What did your neighbor say?


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new