• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Peppermint Shrimp (Philadelphia area)

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My aptasia problem is getting out of control so I am on the hunt for 2-3 peppermint shrimp - can't find them anywhere in stock near by or online!

I have a 55g with 20+ aptasia ranging from polyp size to about the site of a half-dollar coin.

IMG_8506.JPG

Katherine Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With polyps that size, you may need something more than just a few peppermint shrimp. Do you have other fish in the tank? Unless you have a larger pack size of PS, they may take a long time to rid that nuisance. If you dont have any acans, or blastomussa corals, I would try a filefish..

Trinh Fish & Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My aptasia problem is getting out of control so I am on the hunt for 2-3 peppermint shrimp - can't find them anywhere in stock near by or online!

I have a 55g with 20+ aptasia ranging from polyp size to about the site of a half-dollar coin.

IMG_8506.JPG
i have some in KY. i can ship. text me at (270) 790-1228.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back