WTB radion xr15 gen 5 pros

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All, Im WTB 2 Radion xr15 gen 5 pros or 2 xr30 gen 4 pros. Im not liking my orphek atlantik v4 gen 2 with the Icon Control System Upgrade. The Led board is good is good but a few leds are out. Its never been ran above 50%

Im open to trades!

I can upgrade the LED Board to a brand new ICON if someone’s willing to trade. In the end you would be willing to trade for 1 Orphek Atlantik ICON

PA 19114, I can meet within reasonable distance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new