• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB radions

karamreef117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
304
Reaction score
78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I’m in the market for lights. Have a 75 gallon reef tank. Probably going to do shipping. Send me what you have looking to get something in between g3 to g6. TIA **no mounting kit will be hanging from ceiling + diffuser if any**
 
I have 3 xr30 gen 6 pro (used)
1 xr15 gen 6 blue (new)
In socal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new