• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB REEF LIGHT

Lgara1303

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a decent reef light with a mount for right around the 100 range... Preferably a AI prime if anyone had one just let me know prices and what you have.. Am in the dayton ohio area for meet up or shipping if not would be nice

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looking for a decent reef light with a mount for right around the 100 range... Preferably a AI prime if anyone had one just let me know prices and what you have.. Am in the dayton ohio area for meet up or shipping if not would be nice

I'm not sure of exactly what style or wattage you may be looking for, but check these out— they're awesome, affordable, little lights.

Thread '[BRAND NEW] ×2 Nicrew Hyper Reef 30w - with arm mounts (great beginner lights)' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/brand-new-×2-nicrew-hyper-reef-30w-with-arm-mounts-great-beginner-lights.1044670/

The numbers are negotiable, and up for discussion ;) If Im being honest, I'm doubtful that you'll find an AI with mounting for the budget you stated, above, unless it's been through something's. LOL! They're still decently expensive, even used. I got mine used, and had to buy a gooseneck mount separately, and altogether it was around $126-ish after all was said and done.

Last edited:

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have an AI I could sell ya for 100 plus shipping, Ill pull it out of storage in the morning and check it to make sure it works. PM me

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back