• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Reef Octopus Regal 150 Skimmer

aja1216

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
105
Reaction score
93
Location
Grand Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pretty set on this skimmer for my upcoming build. I'm looking for the SSS version.
 
I have one that is not the SSS and needs a pump. It has the neck cleaner on it.
If you’re interested in only the neck cleaner let me know. $140 shipped for it, $200 shipped with the skimmer.
 
I have a few different Reef Octo skimmers! When I get home I’ll take a look and let you know which models I have.
 
I have an elite 220int, regal 200int, essence 130, and reef octopus 150SSS if you're interested in any of these
 
I'm pretty set on this skimmer for my upcoming build. I'm looking for the SSS version.
I have one. 350. works like new.
 

Attachments

  • 20251109_113632.jpg
    20251109_113632.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 56

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new