Wtb rotifers

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns finally started laying again so I'm looking to buy some rotifers locally. If anyone has some or knows someone or some place that does please let me know. Thanks.
 
Thanks Alex, I haven't cultured Rotifiers yet, I have the cyst to start just have had no time lately to culture them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new